Applying for a home?Learn How to Apply
Here to Serve You
Alpha Housing is committed to providing exemplary customer service to our tenants. We want you to be completely satisfied with your home and the services you receive. That is why we welcome feedback, comments, compliments and suggestions. These all help us to do better.
However, we do recognise that occasionally things go wrong and you will need to raise this with us. In the vast majority of cases, concerns that are raised informally can be quickly and satisfactorily resolved.
Making a Formal Complaint
However, sometimes tenants will need to raise a formal complaint. For such cases, we have a robust complaints policy and procedure. These are focused on quickly and effectively addressing complaints.
How to report a complaint
- Complete our online form - see opposite
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone our head office on 028 9078 7750
- Write to us at Alpha House, 6 Edgewater Road, Belfast, BT3 9JQ
How your complaint is handled
- Your complaint will be acknowledged as soon as possible and within 5 working days.
- The detail of your complaint will be investigated with the relevant department. We may have to contact you for further information.
- We will notify you of the outcome of the complaint as soon as we reasonably can and within 20 working days.
If you are still not satisfied
Tenants that are not happy with the outcome of their complaint can choose to escalate it through our three stage complaints process (further details are available on request). This provides extra safeguards to help ensure every complaint is dealt with fairly and appropriately.
However, if Alpha is still unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, you have the right to refer it to the NI Public Services Ombudsman.